Kasetsart University Library provides information resources including databases, books and journals in print and electronic form, and publications by faculty and staff to support learning, teaching and research of Kasetsart University as well as providing knowledge for lifelong learning of general public.
Being the quality information source providing efficient academic and research services to meet the demands of Kasetsart University's students, faculty and staff and community. The Library has developed quality and standard services with staff ready to provide services, striving towards academic excellence.
Kasetsart University Library comprises 3 buildings ,
1. ChuangKasetSilapakarn Building is a traditional library providing information resources in print, which are books, journals, Thai and English theses.The building has three floors with a total space of 6,700 square meters.
2. DebaratanaVidhayachote Building is a new e-library. The building is established as Kasetsart University Learning Center which is modern in terms of information technology and various quality electronic information including subscribed databases and the Library's self-developed databases, multimedia services in the area of beautiful comfortable large physical surroundings, a total of 5 floors with a total space of 14,000 square meters.
3. Kasetsart University Hall of History Kasetsart University Hall of History was founded on February 2, 2003 to celebrate the 60th anniversary of Kasetsart University as the memorial that enables the faculty, staff, students, and all interested people to learn of the history and development of Kasetsart University from its founding to the present, of events in the past which have brought dignity and pride to the university, and of the potentialities of the university in the future.
Kasetsart University Hall of History Building is the first plastered brick building in Kasetsart University. This building has historical value as His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej The Great accompanied by Her Majesty Queen Sirikit The Queen Mother graciously presided over the Kasetsart University's Graduation Ceremony for the first time in 1950 at the upper hall on the east wing of the building. Currently, Kasetsart University Hall of History Building comprises 4 exhibition halls as follows:
- the Sheltered Beneath Royal Patronage Exhibition
- the Founders and Illustrious Leaders of Kasetsart University Exhibition
- the Six Decades of Kasetsart University Exhibition
- the Kasetsart Exhibition
For more details, visit https://archives.lib.ku.ac.th/