was founded on 20 September 1961, in order to disseminate
agricultural information and research outcomes to
farmers and other people who are interested.
The station also provides training to students to wish to gain experience and skills in radio broadcasting.
Currently, KU Radio Station broadcasts with the power of 10 kilowatts (5 kilowatts for Chiang Mai) via THAICOM 1 satellite on the AM stereo system. It operates four stations:
- KU Bangkhen Radio Station 1107 kHz
- KU Chiang Mai Radio Station 612 kHz
- KU Khon Kaen Radio Station 1314 kHz
- KU Songkhla Radio Station 1269 kHz
- Broadcast via the internet can be found at (http://radio.ku.ac.th)