Scholarship in Kasetsart University
Kasetsart University has a policy to support the scholarship for undergraduate students who have a good reputation, attention in class, and have an outstanding grade, however, have a financial problem. This policy will give an opportunity for students to graduate in their field of study. In this scholarship, it is consisted of the scholarship that come from the budget of the university and the person who are willing to donate for the scholarship.
° There are four types of scholarship in Kasetsart University as following:
- The complete scholarship
This scholarship is provided by the donors, such as company, foundation, association, or general people. The donors may give the money to the university for giving to students as a scholarship each year or give the university the duty to select the students who are suitable for their scholarship. The valuable of this scholarship is between 3,000 - 72,000 bath which can divided into two characteristics
1.1 The first scholarship is the continuing scholarship that will be paid until the student graduate.
1.2 The second characteristic is non-continuing scholarship which the payment will end in each semester.
- Scholarship base on interest
This scholarship is provided by the donors, such as company, foundation, association, or general people. The donors give money to the university in order or receive the interest from that money, and then provide as a scholarship for the student in each years according to the criterion and condition that the owner of the scholarship identify. The amount of the scholarship depends on the amount of the interest.
- Scholarship base on working
This scholarship is provided by the donors, such as company, foundation, association, or general people. The donors give money to the university in order or receive the interest from that money, and then provide as an earnings for the students each month. The value of this scholarship is 1000 bath per month.
- Financial assistance for the students
It is the interest from the money that the donors donate for helping the students who are the victims for natural disaster.
° The qualification of the applicant for a scholarship:
- Studying in the bachelor degree.
- Lack of finance support for paying the tuition.
- Have a high grade and a high possibility to graduate.
- Good reputation.
- Other qualification that provide from the donors of the scholarship.
- Not receive other scholarships.
° The consideration for the scholarship:
Kasetsart University will nominate committees for interviewing the scholarship in order to consider the order of scholar. The principle of the consideration bases on fairness and the best benefit for scholars.
° The procedure of the scholars :
- The scholar must have a good reputation and dress up follow the regulation.
- The scholar must help the activities of the university that comes from hub or Student Affaires Division
- The scholar must participate in activities or projects that provide by Guidance and apply work at least 2 times.
- The scholar must pay attention for your study continually and keep the same grade level or better grade level as following:
4.1 Report grades every semester. (In the case that grades are below from the condition, it will effect to the consideration of the scholarship)
4.2 Send the register document and schedule every semester.
- The scholar should send greeting card in special occasion or thank you letter to the donors twice a years.
° The period of time to operate:
Register: The last week of May until the middle of June of each year.
Interview: The last week of June.
The result of the scholarship: The first week of August.
Scholarship department of Student Affaires Division 3rd Floor
tel. (+66) 0-2118-0175
° Office hours:
Mon.-Fri. 08.30- 12.00 am
01.00 - 04.30 pm
° For more details: www.go.sa.ku.ac.th
| Last Update 18/03/2015 Time 16:04
Responsible By : Administrator