Admission of Students
Schedules and procedures of admission shall be in accordance with the University Announcement in a particular Academic Year.
The applicant shall:
1. hold a high school certificate or a certificate of equivalency;
2. never be convicted for crimes other than by offences related to negligence or petty offences;
3. never be a person of misconduct;
4. be of sound mind and not suffer from contagious diseases or diseases sanctioned by the general public;
5. never be removed from an education institute due to disciplinary related misconducts.
| Last Update 19/12/2018 Time 11:19
Responsible By : Office Of the Registrar