Registering as a New KU Graduate Student and Registering for Courses
New students are advised to arrive in Thailand at least two weeks before the semester starts. Before the semester starts, you need to complete the following steps to enroll and register for courses:
Step 1. Create your Nontri Account for WiFi/Internet Access and establish your official KU-Google email address
Register for your Nontri-Account by providing the required information at https://accounts.ku.ac.th/private/login
- The Nontri account is needed to gain WiFi/internet access at KU
- KU Google email (@ku.th) only may be used when communicating with administrative or academic offices at KU, and it is needed to complete the New Graduate Student Information as indicated in Step 2.
Step 2. Complete the New Graduate Student Information and Registration Online Form
- New students will need their Passport ID and their KU Student ID Number.
- Your KU Student ID Number was provided in your Letter of Admission
- You will use your KU Student ID Number often throughout your studies and to access your official academic records
- Complete the New Graduate Student Information Form
- You will be asked to enter personal data, parent or guardian contact information, previous education, current local address and contact information, and other information that becomes part of your official, permanent student record Click:https://mis.gad.ku.ac.th/reportto/en
- 2.1. Upload the following required document files (may not be larger than 2 MB).
- 2.1.1. Color passport style photo (within recent 6 months) not less than 600 DPI and 1 MB
- Male Students: Proper attire with a necktie
- Female Students: Proper attire with a collar (No t-shirts allowed)
- 2.1.2. Scanned original transcript files including information about degrees conferred (degree name and a graduation date)
- Scanned original degree certificates
- Scanned copy of the first page of your passport (photo and dates)
- Scanned copy of your medical certificate in English (obtained from your doctor at home before you entered Thailand)
- Letter of Consent Form regarding use of your personal information; downloaded from http://ogrf.grad.ku.ac.th/form-gen/consent_letter_inter.php
- Your official academic record or transcript and certificate/degree diploma issued by your home university or institution (2.1.2 and 2.1.3) must be the final version showing all courses taken, grades received, degree name, and date of graduation.
- If the academic transcript and degree certificates are not in English, both the original foreign language document together with the English translation certified by your university or government organization must be attached in the same file.
- Master's degree candidates must include original bachelor's degree transcripts and relevant degree certificates.
- Doctoral degree candidates must include original bachelor's degree and master's degree transcripts and relevant degree certificates.
Step 3. Print Bill Payment Form
You will need to find the appropriate Bill Payment Form online, then download and print it.
First, determine the date when your Bill Payment Form will be available:
Make payment at a designated bank:
- Details regarding which banks can receive payment and how to make payment are included on the Bill Payment Form
Step 4. Registration for Courses
4.0 Confirm your Study Plan with your Advisor before Registering for Courses
Visit your Faculty/Department office and make an appointment with your academic advisor or the program coordinator of your degree program to obtain a Course List and to confirm your Study Plan.
Once your Study Plan is approved, prepare to register for courses online.
4.1 Register for Courses on the Dates Specified
The registration date and time will be pre-scheduled for each student.
You may register for courses only on the dates specified by The Graduate School Academic Calendar, here: https://www.grad.ku.ac.th/en/academic-calendars/
For Special Programs, contact your academic advisor or the program coordinator directly.
Please note that late registration and/or late payment fines may be charged to students who register for courses and/or payment for tuition and fee later than the deadlines specified in an academic calendar.
4.2 Use the Appropriate Online Course Registration system
Use the correct online system to register for your courses
4.3 The Registration Process
- You must register for 9 credits minimum/ 15 credits maximum per semester
- If you are not able to complete the course registration online, you may register using paper forms: KU1 Form and GS 01 General Request Form KU1 Form must be signed by the instructor of each course and by your academic advisor.
- Once you have these signatures, bring your KU1 Form with the GS 01 General Request Form, and your Proof of Tuition Payment and submit them at The Graduate School Counter Services (Floor 1).
4.4 Add/Drop Courses
You may later Add or Drop courses using the online system
If you are not able to complete the Add/Drop process online, you may submit KU3 Form with GS 01.
- KU3 Add/Drop Form must be signed by the instructor of each course and by your academic advisor.
- Once you have these signatures, bring your Add/Drop KU3 Form with the GS 01 General Request Form and the Proof of Tuition Payment and submit them at The Graduate School Counter Services (Floor 1)